St. John’s Episcopal Church was established in 1947 with the goal of creating an atmosphere of love, security and support for its members. In 1958, the Day School was formed and both have since become influential forces uniting our parishioners, students and community members. Our church’s significant efforts were recognized decades ago when it was referred to as, “A happy and united congregation with a zeal for work” in 1960.
Through the years we have grown in number and in our desire to serve Christ by serving others. We continue to learn and grow in the ways of Christ as we serve God, each other, and our community and world.